RE: FTP upload problems with libcurl 7.9

From: Tenovis;PN-SYS/DAC <Stephanie.Caron-Fauriat_at_tenovis.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:01:55 +0200

> >I made a VC6 project with only the ftpuload.c file, linking with the
liburl.lib.

> [snip]

> >Then, when I execute the program I have a memory violation.

> Do you have a file called 'while-uploading.txt' to upload?

[Stéphanie Caron] In fact, the local file is called 'd:\tmp\uploadthis.txt'
and should be stored as 'while-uploading.txt' and then renamed as
'renamed-and-fine.txt'.
But if I asked to store it as uploadthis.txt, the pb is the same.
It seems to happens in the function Transfer at the line nread =
data->set.fread(buf, 1, conn->upload_bufsize, data->set.in);

Regards,

Stéphanie.