Re: Any reason why:

From: Lucas Adamski <wakked1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:42:53 -0700 (PDT)

That's correct. Well, in cases where there is not a header or anything else
returned from the server would seem like an error of some sort. I would
suggest a new error status type returned from curl_easy_perform, something to
the effect of "No header received from server". Otherwise, if it returns 0
then my assumption is that the protocol sequenced correctly. Thanks,
  Lucas.