Hello!

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:57:56 -0700

Howdy!

I just found the CURL project and it looks very interesting to me. My
company builds traffic generators that run on Linux and I plan to use
the CURL library to implement HTTP and FTP protocols (at least)....

One of the things I want to support is rate-limitation. In other words,
I want to be able to specify (and change at any time) the rate in which
CURL sends or receives bytes. It would also be nice to have the CURL
libraries be non-blocking (use select), but that isn't a hard requirement...

I think I can implement these changes w/out problem, but I wanted to
know:

Have these features been done, or is someone working on them now?

If not, would you all like these features (IE: I'll post patches
as I get stuff working...)

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>       <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>