Re: curl_formadd

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:42:28 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, John Janssen wrote:

> I modified my copy of the C/C++ API documentation so it includes the
> FORMcode enum and curl_formadd returns the enum.
>
> I think I did Ok, but please correct if I'm wrong.

I'm not convinced that external users really need the details the FORMcode
enum provides or that we wanna continue supporting them in the future. That's
why I've left the error definition to just "non-zero means error".

And if we do want that detail level in the error code, we should prefix the
typedef with curl_ or CURL_...