Problem: Receiving data from Server

From: Shailesh Mittal <smmittal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:13:48 -0500

I am having problems in receiving the body and header data from (Server : In Java) to (Client: In VisualC++).

Problem Details:

On server, I am doing the following,
        out = response.getWriter();
        String sXML = a XML data retrieved from the database

        out.println(sXML);

On client in VisualC++ how do I receive this data. I do NOT want to write this data to a file on client rather I want to keep it in memory for further processing. Please suggest which option in "curl_easy_setopt ()" I should use and how to actuall get the data in memory.

Similarly, if I send some Header data (e.g. CONNECTION_ID=200 etc.) from the server, how do I receive it on client. Again, I do NOT want to write the header data to a file .

Shailesh