Re: [ curl-Bugs-478203 ] Client program freezed during download

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:04:40 +0100 (MET)

Hi friends

As you might have seen (all new bug reports are posted to the curl-main
mailing list), we received a bug report dated yesterday that claims that a
program using libcurl on win2K "freezes" the system until the transfer is
done.

I need some help here, I don't develop anything under windows. I know there
are many of you who use libcurl on windows. If you can just confirm that this
is not the case, I'm happy. If you've seen effects like this then please help
me out to solve this issue.