print @body issues

From: Nick Chirca <terra_at_vl.ro>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:37:26 +0200 (EET)

I am using libcurl, under perl, to download some protected pages (pages
that you normally need to connect to with an username and password, via
web). The cookies/headers are working just fine, but I am having some
extraction problems.

I noticed a kind of strange behaviour... I don't know if it's something I
am doing (or not doing), or it's a bug.

What's happening is that after I get the web content of the page in
@body, I do:
print G "@body"; #I print the content into a text file,

but, at least one of the 10 lines I extract information from has an extra
space (" ") into it.

This line:
suppose to be:

What's happening ?

--
Nick...
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !"