Re: print @body issues

From: Nick Chirca <terra_at_vl.ro>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 15:45:40 +0200 (EET)

Another "interesting" detail about this problem is that it's the 8th line
that always has an extra space in, but that space (" ") has a different
position in the string, from a case to another. I don't know where to
problem is... Maybe in the download (HTTP transaction) or the print
command... I can't think it's something stupid I did... and the problem is
a real one, because when looking to that web page with Netscape/Konqueror,
there are no extra spaces in the HTML code.

Thanks,
Nick.

--
Nick...
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !"