Re: libcurl strange behaviour

From: Julien MOUTTE <jmoutte_at_electronic-group.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:32:42 +0100

Howdy,

> Well, that's why they're called GLOBAL init and cleanup! You should make an
> easy init and cleanup in every separate thread though.

It now works ! Sorry Master i doubt and i should not ! :)

I'll punish my self . And never doubt again i swear ;)

So now master daemon process make a curl_global_init and i put a
curl_global_cleanup in the quit() function of the daemon called when halting.

I let the curl_easy_init and curl_easy cleanup where they were and it simply
make it work...

Thanks so much for your help !

PS : I am now really curious to understand how a non threaded program
(forked) can be affected by putting the global init and clean function in
functions called by child processes only... If you can point me to some
documentation teaching me this mysterious thing :)

--
Julien MOUTTE - jmoutte_at_electronic-group.com
C.T.O.