Re: libcurl strange behaviour

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:09:04 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Julien MOUTTE wrote:

> Now my development machine & the production server are using the same
> openssl libraries ( openssl-devel-0.9.6b-8 ) & the same curl library
> (curl-ssl-devel-7.9.1)
>
> The daemon source code is strictly the same with global_init & cleanup at
> the correct point...
>
> It works on my development station but on the production server the
> second HTTPS query fails on the easy_perform function (program crashes)
>
> I'm trying to get the cvs source code of libcurl to see if something
> change...

I don't think that'll help. I can't think of anything important that has
changed that should make any difference to these kinds of things. (Except for
that minor thing that you can do curl_global_init, curl_global_cleanup and
then curl_global_init again and it works.)

I think it would be interesting to see if you get any problem if you would
try only HTTP sites, as that would rule out OpenSSL completely.