Re: Réf. : Re: Problem setting certificate file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:37:59 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Gilles Talbot wrote:

> > Most of the request are Ok, but sometimes i have the message "unable to
> > set certificate file (wrong password?)" while trying to perform the
> > request. I don't understand because the certificate and the password are
> > always the same. Can somebody help ?
>
> i have updated to the last versions of both libcurl and openssl, and the
> problem still happens

Have you checked the server-side logs etc to see what the server thinks of
the same situations?

> > If you repeat the same operation in a single thread multiple times,
> > does it still occur at times?

> yes it does

At least that rules out that it is a multi-thread related problem. Which is
good.

> > If you try connecting using the 'openssl' tool multiple times, does it
> > ever fail then?

> i haven't tried yet

It would be good if you tried that, it could possibly rule out curl
completely and prove this to be a purely SSL-related problem.