Re: long long with VC

From: SM <nntp_at_iname.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:22:12 +0400

Hi,
At 09:41 19-11-2001 +0100, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
>Hm. I guess this is an area where win32 compilers differ. Doesn't mingw32
>support long long? What about Borland?

Could someone please send some feedback about mingw32 and Borland?

>Currently, we don't really need the long long, it is just checked for and
>used in the mprintf() code but we don't output anything using such a data
>type in the current curl. (Just because it isn't available on all platforms.)

I'm going to disable the "#define SIZEOF_LONG_LONG 8" in config-win32.h.

The lib/makefile.vc6 build (CVS source) is broken. Please add
"$(DIROBJ)\connect.obj" in line 196 to get it to work. The release-ssl
build is also broken. I am verifying the different builds before posting
the fixes.

In line 180 of the docs/Install file, please replace "wsock32.lib" with
"ws2_32.lib".

Regards,
-sm