[Semi-OT] Any perl tools to parse the client side HTML?

From: Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:34:20 -0700

I'm writing some perl scripts to do some automated web server
testing. Basically, I need to read a URL, parse out the HTML
returned to me (specifically, a form with input fields), modify
some input fields according to my test script's values, and then
POST the resulting request back to the server. In other words,
I want my script to appear as a real user/browser...

I currently have the perl HTTP package working enough to download
the URL, and it can post as well, but I haven't found anything to
parse the downloaded HTML...

Does anyone have any pointers to any tools/modules/libraries that
might help me out?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb_at_candelatech.com>       <Ben_Greear AT excite.com>