Re: ftp upload on solaris ftp server

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:21:19 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 17 Dec 2001, Cristian Grama wrote:

> I 've tried to upload a file (xxxx) from DG/UX on an ftp server (running
> on sun solaris). Then the file becomes 14 12:30 xxxx. The file's name has
> been prefixed by date and hour !!!
>
> What's the problem ?

Since you ask on the libcurl list, I assume you wrote your own code that uses
libcurl to upload? If so, can you show us the relevant pieces of the curl
interfacing code?

libcurl does not prefix files with anything, that comes from your program.

Also please include curl version number, operating system and a protocol
dump.