RE: libcurl on QNX 6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:46:36 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 David.Bentham_at_poole.siemens.co.uk wrote:

[sourceforge.net has completely disabled the ability to set the Reply-To:
field in the outgoing mails. This forces everyone to use their reply-to-all
button when replying to mails posted on lists hosted by sourceforge. No, I do
not think this is good.]

> > Sounds like a good idea. We need to narrow down where the bug occurs. A
> > few simple log traces will rather quickly give results.

> I'm progressing with this - and so far narrowed it down to
> curl_ftp_connect(), and still going...

Add a log in the Curl_ftpsendf() call, it sends a single FTP command...