Re: Problems with building a static libcurl on Win

From: Pratibha Gupta <pratibhag_at_netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 12:25:42 -0800

You're right, my program builds and runs without linking libcurl with
RSAglue.lib. But I still get the warnings about stuff defined twice in
libeay32.lib and ssleay32.lib. As before, there are hundreds of these too :(

libeay32.lib(ADVAPI32.dll) : warning LNK4006: _UnlockServiceDatabase_at_4
already defined in ssleay32.lib(ADVAPI32.dll); second definition ignored
libeay32.lib(ADVAPI32.dll) : warning LNK4006: __imp__UnlockServiceDatabase_at_4