(no subject)

From: Tóth Dániel <tdaniel_at_webmail.hu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 23:05:27 +0100

Hi!

Can somebody help me?
I would like to use curl to get file from ratio servers, but there is a problem: if I upload a file to get credit I must have connection with the server (when I disconnect I left the credit). So this can't do with curl.
So can somebody make a C or Perl program for libcurl, under Windows and Linux with I can upload, and after download files without to disconnect from the server? It can be without Graphic User Interface, if it's easier for you.(and if it isn't a big request: could you do it with download resume or byte range:-)

Many thanx for your answer.