Re: libcurl -- the guide - FIX

From: Fabio Rotondo <mlists_at_rotondo.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:11:56 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>If you get it with curl it doesn't matter, either way. The .tgz downloaded
>fine here! ;-)

also with Downloader for X, but if you selected "Save File As..." from
Mozilla, it didn't. :-)

>I'm pretty convinced that this is a good idea. So I generate HTML and PDF
>output etc from the SGML using DocBook then or what do I need?

Nothing more than the standard DocBook tools.
Since I have them installed, it is a breeze for me to generate all kind
of docs.
Once you have DocBook installed, all you need to do is invoke the right
"db2(format)" command. Eg. db2pdf, db2tex, db2html :-)

Ciao,

  Fabio