Re: server push

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:50:48 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Will & Viva wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to handle a server push with curl? I need to submit
> a form to a website, which works, but the result of the form/submit in a
> browser is a new window opens, and a file is pushed to the client.

It all depends on how that is made. It sounds as if the page that is returned
contains javascript that pops up the new window and the file download.

Anyway, you probably need to parse the returning HTML to figure out what to
do. libcurl doesn't parse HTML nor does it understand javascript.

Or perhaps I'm wrong.