Re: C not C++

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 11:12:29 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, Stéphane Fillion wrote:

> I'm working on a C++ class to download from the web using libcurl. At the
> current time, i am only able to fetch an url using get. but i have a vision
> involving non blocking call, multithread, ssl, get, put, post, ect ect ect.
> I'm a student so i don't have a big bunch of time to put in it but i hope
> i'll got something that will be usable in the next few month (yeah
> month...)

Great!

Eric Lavigne also has an embryo for this, and he mailed me a package of his
initial work that he is willing to contribute to the open source world.

I've put his package on the curl web site, pick the package matching your
favourite compress tool:

    http://curl.haxx.se/dev/curlcpp.tar.gz
    http://curl.haxx.se/dev/curlcpp.zip

Unfortunately I don't have much time for the C++ stuff myself right now.