7.9.4 count-down

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 10:59:23 +0100 (MET)

Indeed

The fixes done to 7.9.3 warrants a 7.9.4 really soon. I intend to make that
available in around 24 hours unless anyone objects with a good reason (like
another more or less serious bug to fix).

To find out what 7.9.4 will look like, try the 7.9.4-pre2 package that is
currently available from the http://curl.haxx.se/beta/ page, or just get the
latest from CVS.

(This is also somewhat rushed by the fact that I am going to be absent next
week, so I need to get this out a few days before I leave to make sure things
look good and not just totally break down while I'm gone.)