Posting Data Problem

From: Marvin Wright <marvin_at_travelselect.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:13:55 -0000

Hi !

I'm new to the curl library and I'm trying to convert my code from using
libwww.

I connect to a particular server where I must post variables.
I can not get it to work with curl for some reason.

There seems to be something odd about the server I'm connecting to, I can
post things to other server no problem. This does work in libwww.

The error I get from curl is

* Connected to 195.60.22.227 (195.60.22.227)
POST /sTrLinkTX3/TrLinkTX3.asp HTTP/1.1
Host: 195.60.22.227
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*
* Closing connection #0
Error : [Failed writing body]

The strange thing is in libwww the content-length is much bigger and the
content-type is

I think I'm doing something daft here, I would appreciate so help.

Thanks.

Marvin Wright

 - Scanned for all known viruses by Messagelabs --