Re: libcurl + java + https + post + file

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:14:08 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 sidney_at_accesstage.com.br wrote:

> Anybody can help me? I compiled java jni interface for libcurl in windows.
> Everything is working, but I need to send a file, with https ( already
> working ). I can't find the way.

The java interface to libcurl is very basic and far from complete (as I
believe the web page also says). I figure you're the perfect person to extend
it with more functionality!

You need to read the docs for the curl_easy_setopt() function and how to use
that to upload data. You most likely do that with a read callback, in a
similar way the write callback is already implemented for the java binding.

If you have more specific questions, we'll be around to answer.