Re: difference between version 7.9.2 and 7.9.4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:56:37 +0100 (MET)

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, latha_srinivasan wrote:

> When I try yo establish an ssl connection with IIS without any
> certificates, the curl_easy_perform() call hangs in the case of 7.9.4 and
> it works fine with 7.9.2. I do not know the reason for the same. can
> somebody tell me the differences between the two versions, so that I can be
> sure i don't miss any importtant feature if I use 7.9.2.

There's a changelog in all release-archives, and you can browse one of the
most recent ones straight on the web:

        http://curl.haxx.se/docs/changes.shtml

To see only changes between 7.9.2 and 7.9.4, you can get a nice diff from the
CVS:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/curl/curl/CHANGES.diff?r1=1.195&r2=1.212

curl 7.9.4 contains at least one pretty serious SSL bug. I recommend
upgrading to a 7.9.5 pre-release.