Problem with PROGRESSFUNCTION

From: <kapheine_at_hypa.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:56:16 -0500 (EST)

Like a lot of people, it seems, I am having a program with the
PROGRESSFUNCTION option. I am using version 7.9.5. The problem is that no
matter what I pass to PROGRESSFUNCTION, it never gets called. So then I
went to curl-7.9.5/docs/examples/curlgtk.c and tried to use that, but the
problem seems to exist there too. Inside of my_progress_func I put a
fprintf(stderr, ..) line to see if it ever gets there and it doesn't ever
print anything. The file is downloaded, but the progress bar never gets
updated. Does anyone have any insight? Does curlgtk.c work for any of
you? Thanks in advance.

--
kapheine <kapheine_at_hypa.net>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0x24E5AD99 | http://kapheine.hypa.net/kapheine.asc