taking the multi interface one step further

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:47:02 +0100 (MET)

I decided it is about time.

I've added no less than eight new man pages to the release archive. I added
three example source files. I made the prototypes and typedefs available when
including <curl/curl.h>.

I made 7.9.6 pre-release 2 available containting these.

I've made the automaticly generated man-pages-as-html tarball on the web page
include the new multi ones too.

I'm already generating full fledged web pages from the man pages (and they
are even mirrored), they're just not visible from any links yet. I'm having a
hard time trying to figure out how they'll fit in the web hierachy! ;-) There
are too many curl functions now, the left-side menu is getting very
crowded...

A taste of the upcoming web pages can be viewed here:

        http://curl.sourceforge.net/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html