Re: Is the progress callback called while libcURL tries to connect?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:10:36 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Noel Byron wrote:

> I'm wondering if my the progress callback is called while libcURL is trying
> to connect.

Uh, no. But I can't think of any good reason why we shouldn't start doing it.
Are you up for adding the call and providing a patch?

> I have to do the timeout stuff myself using my own progress function.

Then I figure it would be just perfect to get the progress callback there...!
:-)

> Furthermore, is there a callback for a 'connected' event?

Nope. You think we need one? Today we store the elapsed time at a number of
different places, and I figure those could very well be modified to be able
to genereate "events" should that be wanted.