(no subject)

From: Manuel Gavina <manuel.gavina_at_netc.pt>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:02:40 -0000

Hi;

    I'm using libcurl to do a http post,
postting a binary file to a server Apache running in Windows, with a cgi page.
    When I encode my file, because of the special chacters the file takes mores bytes.
    When received the file is size is equal to is size when encoded and before I do a post,
what to I want to do so that my file size should be equal to the original?
    The error is in my cgi page or in any CURLOPT that I use?
    This are some of my code;

        curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POST,1);
        curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,vDataOut);
        curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE,iDataOutLen);

Thanks.
Regards.