any volountary additional admin?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:30:23 +0100 (MET)

Right

Currently, I and Linus Nielsen Feltzing run the admin of this mailing list.
It is generally just a question about "acknowledging" non-subscribers' posts
to get through or not (the nots are mostly spams, we don't really have a
problem with off-topic mails).

Well, anyway, apart from me and Linus being in the same time zone, we're also
in the same country and we're employees at the same company!

It isn't optimal. I'd therefore prefer to add one or two more guys to run the
daily operations, to keep things smooth.

Both me and Linus will be away during the upcoming easter holiday, so I would
really like to appoint someone right away, to prevent mails from getting
blocked and thus slowing down conversations.

If you feel up to this, please mail me privately at once.