Re: HTTP header

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 17:31:37 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Girish Dharmapurikar wrote:

> I have a doubt about the header part used to do HTTP-POST (see below). Is
> it filled by CURL lib or it is to be filled in the "string to send" in the
> curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle,CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,"string to send") ??

libcurl can't possibly know what data you want to post, so therefore you must
provide it. Yes, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS should be set to point to the data you
want to post. If the data is binary (may contain zeroes) or if you want to
avoid libcurl doing a strlen() on the data, set the size of the data to post
with CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE.

Was that the info you were looking for?