Re: HTTP header

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:30:45 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 3 Apr 2002, Girish Dharmapurikar wrote:

> It answers partially. what i'm interested is do I have to create /
> construct the header. i.e. what the "internal header" contents? For e.g. I
> can change the fields of header by CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, but Before changing
> it can I see what it has?

By default, libcurl uses a complete header that will work. To can remove
parts, replace parts and extend it, all at your own choice.

Set VERBOSE to TRUE and perform an operation to view the full request.

(Yes, we should probably consider documenting exactly what kind of headers
libcurl uses by default for various situations...)