RE: curl 7.9.4 build - hp-ux 11i

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 15:30:07 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Erick Nuwendam wrote:

> I dont' know if the compilation problems related to socket.h persists. The
> configure shell script (which is invoked prior to compile any .c) still
> stops with same error.

Again, can you compile *anything* with this compiler? The config.log error
you got indicates that it can't generate anything with the 'as' it is
configured with.

I can't see how I can help you fix your compiler. Sorry.

Further, you got the same problem with 7.9.4 but yet you managed to compile.
How did you pass this obstacle then, that you can't do with 7.9.5?