Re: impact of tweaked error codes?

From: T. Bharath <TBharath_at_responsenetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:43:29 -0400

When we abruptly return from the write callback, the curl_easy_perform
returns a
CURL_READ_ERROR or WRITE _ERROR and as in my case i check for this
explicitly to know that i aborted the operation
Since your change still mainatins this i think it shouldnt harm existing
clients
by introducing these errors

Regards
Bharath