7.9.6-pre5

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:38:30 +0200 (MET DST)

Another pre-release. This is a release candidate. I plan a release early next
week if no one spoils my good mood. ;-)

I got some last-minute changes added that I wanted. Most significantly,
CURLOPT_DEBUGFUNCTION that allows an application to fetch all sorts of debug
info (the stuff -v / CURLOPT_VERBOSE shows and more). (Thanks to
Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre really.)

Also, there are two new libcurl error codes as announced previously that
libcurl-using applications might want to check out.

I've added a man page named libcurl-errors.3 that is my initial attempt at
documenting... yeah, take a guess what! ;-)

The 7.9.5 has turned out to be a really solid release, and with 7.9.6 I hope
to reach a new level of robustness.