Re: progress callback not working

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:02:07 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, mohan kumar wrote:

> Re: progress callback not working (dated: 2002-01-27 )
>
> I'm also facing the same problem....
>
> my callback function is not getting called...

> Should have something else like..setting timer freqency..etc apart from
> setting my callback thru CURLOPT_PROGRESSFUNCTION and PROGRESSDATA??

Please always include what libcurl version you're having problems with, it
makes it easier to make a good guess of what the problem is and what the best
fixes are.

You might enjoy this previous thread with the same problem:

        http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2002-03/0031.html

It turned out that there's no progress meter functioned called if
CURLOPT_NOPROGRESS was not set FALSE.