RE: two Qs: 1) VB6/VBScript examples? 2) Is this list avail thru MS Outlook Express?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:06:16 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Terra Nova-MB wrote:

Please continue posting your mails to the list. This reply is CC'ed back.

> > The "normal" win32 download executable is built staticly, yes, with the
> > lib being linked into the binary.
> >
> > The .dll should be the devel versions.
>
> And the devel version is really ten months old?

Which devel version? There's a brand new win32 devel version that Jörn
provided only yesterday.

I figure you talk about the the "MSVC++" devel package? That's only six
months old and I have no idea why you would pick that instead of the one Jörn
provides for us.

> Do we know when a more current one is coming out?

We have no idea. As you can see on the download page, I don't make those
packages myself, I depend on volounteers that share their efforts with us.

You could do it!

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77