Re: Curl help

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:32:11 +0200 (MET DST)

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Peter M. Perchansky wrote:

[ This reply is CC'ed to the libcurl mailing list and Cris Bailiff maintainer
  of the libcurl Perl interface ]

> Greetings:
>
> RE: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/perl/
>
> I know Perl, but not C or C++.
>
> Can you please help me to write the Perl code equivalent to
> http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_getinfo.html?
>
> I'm looking to receive all of the information HTTP Code, Request Size, name
> lookup time, connect time, etc. in an array or hash.

I just checked out the easy.xs code, and to me it looks as if
curl_easy_getinfo() is supported in the perl interface.

Have you tried it? If so, how did you use it?

Before we proceed, please make sure that you have a recent version of both
curl and the Curl::easy module.