Re: Curl help

From: Peter M. Perchansky <pperchan_at_dynamicnet.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:36:25 -0400

Greetings:

Since I don't know C or C++, I don't know how to try it.

Do you have any example Perl code using curl_easy_getinfo()?

I do have the most recent versions (just installed yesterday).

Thank you.

"I just checked out the easy.xs code, and to me it looks as if
curl_easy_getinfo() is supported in the perl interface.

>Have you tried it? If so, how did you use it?
>
>Before we proceed, please make sure that you have a recent version of both
>curl and the Curl::easy module."

Peter M. Perchansky, President/CEO
Dynamic Net, Inc.
Helping companies do business on the Net
420 Park Road; Suite 201
Wyomissing PA 19610
Non-Toll Free: 1-610-736-3795
Personal Email: pperchan_at_dynamicnet.net
Company Email: solutions_at_dynamicnet.net
Web: http://www.dynamicnet.net/
                        http://www.manageddedicatedservers.com/
                        http://www.wemanageservers.com/