safe DNS cache pruning

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 22:13:01 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey

Jacky Lam asked in a previous mail about how Sterling Hughes' DNS cache
pruning affects other libcurl internals, and I replied that it could lead to
problems.

The current CVS code is now adjusted and supposedly takes care of this in a
good manner.

My hope is that this will make even Jacky's very intense libcurl using not
have the DNS cache grow out of proportions...

I'll prepare a pre-release if anyone feels like testing but can't get the CVS
sources, but I really do recommend getting them from there...