RE: CURL compatibility

From: Mandar Wadekar <MandarW_at_HeyAnita.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:07:03 -0700

Here I have tried to describe, the environment/affecting parameters, in
which I am trying to use CURL. Ofcourse, MFC has nothing to do with what
CURL does, it describes the way my shared library is being built.
Yes, MSVCRT.LIB is thread-safe version of LIBCMT.LIB. Both libraries
have their implementation of some commonly used functions/operators like
DllMain(), new(), delete() and so on. My question is, whether CURL
ALWAYS requires CRT library like LIBCMT.LIB?