SSL cipher error when reusing a curl handle

From: Gandt, Eric <Eric.Gandt_at_usi.net>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:22:45 -0400

The problem is that when I make more than 1 call to a https site using a
curl handle the second https call fails with the error:
SSL: error:140920C5:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_HELLO:old session cipher
not returned
If I close and reconnect the handle, then I can make the second SSL
connection. I'm thinking that much like cookies I need to allocate space
though a setopt command in order to allow curl to save the session cipher
correctly, but am unsure what options I need to set.

Eric Gandt
  Senior Engineer

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net