curl library on linux

From: Hisseine Dj. <djandabri_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 21:18:25 -0400

Hello all,

I am using curl library to connect to a web server, this web server needs
the user to be authenticate before doing anything.

See this code:

curl_handle = curl_easy_init();
curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_URL, MyURL);
curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "Myuser:Mypass");
curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION, MyCallback);
curl_easy_setopt(curl_handle, CURLOPT_FILE, (void *)&Mychunk);
 curl_easy_perform(curl_handle);
 curl_easy_cleanup(curl_handle);

This will connect to the server and GET data and put it in the memory.

The problem is that the data that I am getting is not complete (JPEG) or is
corrupted?
It seems that there is an authentication problem or data transfert, not sure
!!!!

Any help.

Hisseine

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net