Is Curl Connection persistant?

From: latha_srinivasan <latha_srinivasan_at_infosys.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:02:42 +0530

Hi,

I am using the curl lib in my application. The calls that I use are
curl_easy_init();
curl_easy_setopt() and
curl_easy_perform()

With curl_easy_init() and curl_easy_setopt() during initialization and curl_easy_perform() when I have to make the actual connection.

Is the connection persistant or is a connection made everytime I call curl_easy_perform()?

Basically does it make sense to create a connection pool to service multiple thrreads or not?

Thanks in advance,
latha

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net