Re: cookie support

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 08:49:06 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Gustaf Hui wrote:

> Is cURL fully compliant with RFC2109?

I'm not sure. It might be, but I guess not.

> How about RFC2964 RFC2965? If not, is there any plan to support them soon?

I've never faced a single site that implements cookies that way. Not even
2109 was ever acknowledged. All sites using cookies seem to follow that
original cookie document once posted by Netscape.

That's why. Plans to support them? Well, as usual it is just a matter of
adding code. I've considered it pretty useless to even try to support them as
there are no sites I can test the support against, plus that no one has
requested this before.