Re: Asynchronous HTTP Call

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 08:55:17 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 23 May 2002, Rahul Asthana wrote:

> I want to make an HTTP call asynchronously using CURL. Can anybody provide
> some pointers on this?

libcurl has no asynchronous interface. You can do that yourself either by
using threads or by using the non-blocking "multi interface" that libcurl
offers. Read up on the multi interface here:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-multi.html

Regarding your second mail with the subject "pthread.h" I don't understand
what you're asking about. phtread is hardly the topic or subject of this
mailing list. Can you re-phrase your question?