Re: get error

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:23:18 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Li Zhao wrote:

> the codes below can't work, who can tell me why, highly appreciate.

Ok, so here we go. We can't give you many answers without you giving us a
more complete picture of what we're looking at:

1. What libcurl version on what platform?
2. What happened?
3. What didn't happen?
4. How does your protocol dump look like? (CURLOPT_VERBOSE set TRUE)
5. Did you receive any headers? If so, what did they look like?

And as a comparison, you say that you succeeded with the curl command line,
then you can use -v and -i using that, to compare with 4 and 5 above, as they
should be pretty similar.

We've not yet developed our mind-reading capabilities, so I'm afraid we're
still in this basic put-stuff-in-emails phase...