multi interface with win32

From: Bob Firth <rjfirth_at_iee.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:08:04 +0100 (BST)

I want to use the multi interface to implement a pull transfer in a C
program under win32. I don't want to hog the cpu by spinning on
curl_multi_perform, so I want to be able to block until data is available.
The mechanism for doing this is curl_multi_fdset, but I think I'm right in
saying that fd_set and select() is a unix thing. So is there a way of
doing this under win32, or am I wrong in this?

--
Bob Firth <rjfirth_at_iee.org>
Troika International