RE: Small footprint libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 20:57:41 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sun, 9 Jun 2002, Miklos Nemeth wrote:

> Is it possible to use libcurl with other (small footprint) SSL libraries?

Can you mention one such library? :-)

AFAIK, libcurl has never never been made to work with any other library
(SSLeay not counted). I've been in touch with people expressing their
intention to do this, but I've never seen any results from that.

I can only think of GNUTLS and the Mozilla NSS library as good enough. Oh,
there might of course also exist some capable commercial libraries but I sure
don't know that market...

August 25-28 in Las Vegas - http://devcon.sprintpcs.com/adp/index.cfm?source=osdntextlink