RE: Small footprint libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:13:44 +0200 (MET DST)

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Miklos Nemeth wrote:

> Attached is a patch file which has a couple of modifications against
> version 7.9.7 to make it posible to disable certain protocols.

> The setup.h is especially interesting (as Daniel suggested) because here
> you can place the various DISABLE_xxxx defines to control what to be
> disabled:

Thanks!

Your patch was applied and somewhat extended to cover a few more files.

I've also added --disable-[protocol] options to the configure script (but
currently it does not properly work to disable http).

I also made the curl-config reflect the --disable-[protocol] status.

August 25-28 in Las Vegas - http://devcon.sprintpcs.com/adp/index.cfm?source=osdntextlink