-no-undefined flag

From: Combes, Chris M. <ccombes_at_northropgrumman.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:29:39 -0400

Does anyone know how to get rid of the "-no-undefined" flag?

I need the shared library built regardless of undefined symbols.

I'm compiling on HP-UX.11i.

I get the error:

*** Since this library must not contain undefined symbols,
*** because either the platform does not support them or
*** it was explicitly requested with -no-undefined,
*** libtool will only create a static version of it.

There must be some configure option or flag to state that I need
the shared library version built.

Any help appreciated,
Chris

                   Bringing you mounds of caffeinated joy